Redux : It is used to build the application. It has the way to nanging data.
It helps you write applications that behave consistently, run in different environments (client, server, and native), and are easy to test. On top of that, it provides a great developer experience, such as livr code editing with time travelling debugger. It allows us to create a lot of reusable components
You can use Redux together with React, or with any other view library.
It is tiny (2kB, including dependencies).
Important Features of reactJs :
- Components − Components are basic root elements for the reactJs. We need to thing everything as a component.
- Unidirectional − React implements one-way data flow. One way data binding as we have in angular2. Flux code pattern makes it unidirectional
- License − React is licensed under the Facebook Inc.
- Can be used on client and server side as well as with other frameworks.
- Component and data patterns improve readability, which helps to maintain larger apps.
Jordan Walke developed reactJs.He is an software engineer at facebook. It was greatly influnced by angularJs & XHP (A html front framework for php). It was first deployed on Facebook’s newsfeed in 2011 and later on Instagram.com in 2012. React native mainly built for mobile app development.
By Pankaj Kumar Agarwal